Tuesday 5 January 2010

januari, is it?


hey..
so this is 2010 people..
i guess i gotta write more this year.. not particularly here,
but more in my thesis and thesis...



funny, because i thought being lazy was fun.
hell no!
i call myself a geek, a workaholic geek who hates being jobless.
i get even more curious of what those people who love to pend are thinking about life and time.


i don' know.
i still call myself a geek.
i often wondered about how far will i be in this head,
because i have never achieved anything to prove that i am alive.


well,
i guess there are more geek people then me.
yes, these people who brought trophy or bass to their home
and loudly shout "i win" by their eyes.


i wish i could do so,
but probably my best shout is thru twitter or facebook,
yea, with sarcastic version of "i win"
which apparantly does not counted as "winning"
:)


i laugh myself about a dream,
i dream almost everynight,
and feel the euphoria everytime i open and close my eyes.
dreaming is a wonderful activity to do,
having a nightmare either.


i would choose not to sleep if it provided me with no dreaming.
you know..
this type of sleep that requires your eyes to close
and that's it.
not fun.
useless..

No comments:

Post a Comment