Friday 12 September 2014

Last Year

I fell in love with your skate shoes, your old guitar and you messy hair. It was a sunny day in the old canteen of our campus, you were with your three friends laughing over a comic book that I'd never understand. I always smiled effortlessly because every facial expression you made was the funniest to me.

I fell in love with your clumsiness each time you came late to our Statistic class. I fell in love with how persistent you were with your habit of drinking white milk every morning before the class.

I fell in love with you when you finally noticed me, letting me lending you my notes on Statistic subject as it was the one you hated the most. And I fell in love with the way you say "thank you, can I buy you a drink some time?" when you returned my book.

I fell in love with you when you let me pay the drink and be honest that you forgot to bring your wallet. I fell in love with your way scratched your back hair when you feel guilty or shy. I fell in love with your honesty, although sometimes it drove me crazy.

I fell in love with every single sketch you made on my hand when I was seriously typing my final report on every subject. I fell in love knowing that every sketch you made was about buildings and skate figures, sometimes names of people that I didn't know.

I fell in love when you chose to rest your head on my lap rather than on a blanket that I brought when we did that silly camping date. I fell in love with the way you gave up your jacket for me when it was raining after school.

I fell in love on how you joke about my face and sometimes you acted like you didn't care. I fell in love with the way you made me feel loved without saying it. I fell in love with you last year.


I am still falling now. The gravity seems to love me so much that it wouldn't let me go up from falling for you. And I somehow love to fall in love with you.