Wednesday 25 March 2015

Life is ....

Amazing sometimes and annoying most of the times.
Times like now, when my eyes aren't so friendly to read journals nor write any essay, the universe is dragging me to blog a post, uh, I mean to post a blog after my brain accidentally click the blog feed and reminded me that the last post I made was one month ago.

I mean, one month ago? Have I been that unproductive and too carried away by the fact that life is changing drastically now for me?
Well I have moved in to a new place, I moved out from my far far away house and start a new living as a single fighter but not alone. SO FUN! But of course I miss home like always.
My job is .... stagnan, I still enjoy teaching and all the things that come after, activities, research, etc. SUPER TIRING but fun!

I get to meet new people, having new experience, seeing new things and exploring new places. Life is amazing sometimes and mostly annoying because I am financially struggling. Not a big problem, I mean I don't shop a lot, I have changed (tragically) from an impulsive consumer into a normative well-spender. Well, when one door is closed, a thousand windows are opened, I believe.

Let's see where this Q2 roller-coaster take me.