Tuesday 24 May 2016

I call you, Skylar

I will never forgive myself if I ever abandon you. You are by far the biggest achievement in my life. There is no word at the moment that I can type no matter how much I want to express my feelings for you.

Day and night, up and down, happy and sad, I always think about you, and how grateful I am for having you in my life as a reward at the same time responsibility.

Thank you for making me grow up, getting wiser, more patient, loving and feeling more sense in this cruel world. Thank you for lightning up my gloomy life and giving me meaning of survival.
Thank you for smiling at me or holding my finger everytime you latch on me.
Thank you for all sleepless night you gave me yet I enjoyed a lot.
Thank you for being exist and empower me everytime I feel weak.
Thank you for becoming a reason why this life is eventually worth living.
Thank you for adding value as a human in me, and you are why I always want to go home.
Thank you for reminding me that although this life is tough, I can always go thru it.
That you for being sunshine at the same time rainbow in my day and night.


My deal Skylar Shabrina Kurniawan, I love you, indefinitely. ❤️


Born in Jakarta, 18 May 2016, 00:16. My love, my life, my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment