Wednesday 11 May 2016

Happy Birthday Brother

YAY!
Maternity leave means blogging blogging and blogging. I cannot remember when was the last time I wrote blog? GOD! If there was such a rule, I'd been sent to hell for bailing writing for so long.

So this month is supposed to be my due-month of giving birth. I. CANNOT. WAIT.

That is like the only three words I can say.
All the pain worth the wait I guess.
I don't know. I've been losing track of writing yet I still express myself on social media.

I started a hashtag poetwit on my @pastelarasaty at the same time reading novels and books to help me alter my stress. My husband is always around, so comfortable.
Family support is always endless, I miss my dad though.

Brother's coming next month. Yes, the baby brother whom I'm celebrating his birthday today. SOOOO HAPPY and I cannot hardly wait to deliver the baby and see how she looks like.
Yes, she. It's a girl. At least so far that's what the USG said. I don't really mind if it turns about a boy.

Meanwhile.
Seriously, maternity leave is SUPER BORING so please bear with my writing for the next few days. I might start talking about my current position at work, projects, research and dream in progress.
That's it for May 11th. May the blissful May be with you and me and us and this world.