Thursday 16 May 2019

My Name is Summer (by Yusuf)

It's been a while I haven't written any poem, probably because I lost my sense of art. Believe me, when reality hits very hard, you lost most of your beautiful creative self. Or at least, that's what has caused me not writing anything since last month.

Celebrating Summer, here is the poem written by Yusuf.



SUMMER

My name means people getting having lots of fun on the golden, yellow beaches.
My name stands for the longest holiday of fun,  where anyone can do anything.
My name is white clouds being as fluffy as scrumptious tasty candy floss.

My name will mean the taste of delicious, cold ice cream.

My name stands for hard-working bees making yummy honey.
My name means the bright, yellow sun keeping humans warm.

My name is known for wonderful, wet, water fights.

My name means the sky aquamarine sky as blue as the ocean.
My name reminds people about how spectacular it is outside.

My name stands for vibrant, colourful flowers, everywhere like leaves in Autumn.

My name will mean many different types of amazing insects.
My name is known for bright light green grass tickling people.

My name is Summer.



I hope you have an amazing Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment