Monday 12 October 2020

it's October; the reflection for the past 9 months.

Is it just me, or October is the most tantalising month in the year 2020?

The so-called-pandemic is not over yet, and media is worsen it under the name of information transparency & government criticism. I am so sad. I've never been this sad about data & its torture, especially for the past 9 months.

I see human's life has become a statistic, & health issue is just a joke you need to wait for the news to. It's saddening & ironic how in the informed era, people are more and more misinformed and disinformed due to their lack of literacy.

I hope this year is the gap year and a replacement moment between the old generations who detest changes & developments, and the new generations who are ready for some revolution ans improvement. Am I too naïve?

I feel like humanbeings are less human now, and animal exctincts worse than how selfish humans should be.

If I could be the saviour, I will. But you know, life is tough enough the way it has been, so why bother worsen it?

No comments:

Post a Comment