Friday 20 March 2009

PEOPLE ARE TOO NOISY

When I first glance at this morning's wall in my room, I would just say, "Oh, again, I've got this syndrom when I only want to be in Jehan's arms.." I've got nothing to desire because my dad's just canceled our plan to buy me a new notebook. It's gonna be the cheap one anyway..
He's so mind about spending money more than one million for such "unimportant" stuff.
Thanks Dad! Keeping me as your daughter is worth than anything. It's good to have you.

And mom, keep talking about how my relationship should really go. I wonder what's on her mind about Jehan. Has she really known him as well as those people who have seen him?
I still have a probation mind that my parents would kill me -or Jehan- or both of us if we really get tired of hiding and decided to have a 'running-weddin' (kawin larri) akh..

I am impacted of translating a topic in my DEVcommTECH assignment. I hate how English have had change my life so much. I became so PRICELESS to feel happiness. Guys, you cant always se me that perfect. I have the hole where I put all my disasterous mind about life. Do you care? Do you even notice? Nevermind. I keep anything myself and share a bit with my Jehan.
*Sorry dear, you might find it hard to read this one. Learn englishh!!!!!!!!!

A spot on my face reminds me of how sun burnt my heart dan soul. Nothing compared to my happiness with my lover. I don't know when this all will end up. But maybe the only things that we need to corncern are:
patience, faith, beliefs and to hold on.
Oh God,
this punishment is hard enough.
Should I quit for something that I've already gained?

Tak taulah.
mungkin memang waktu yang bisa menjawab.
eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment