Tuesday 17 January 2012

15/60

i am so bad at allocating my time in doing tasks. those who think i am an excellence and hardworker are totally wrong. only fifteen minutes out of thirty i spent my time focused on the tasks in the pc screen, the rest: blogging, facebooking, twittering. i know i am one of those new media victims, but who can deny that these technologies aren't tempting? simply altruism.

i am so bad at focusing in one specific thing, i am a terrible multi-tasker who does not have one specific skill to be serioused at. (i know serioused is not a word). i am bad at writing, and that is ironic as i have written hundreds of posts in blogs yet gained below merit for my written assignments in school. pathetic writer who has no structure and sense of writing. me.

i resolute myself for an impending objective. i don't even know what 'impending' means, but i keep hating myself more for not even knowing what myself is. complicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment