Sunday 8 January 2012

pre-menstrual syndrome

We inhabit a world where we are judged solely by results (Millar and others, 2010).
I strongly disagree dude, I don't have to have other reference, I just disagree. To go to the results, you go through many process and way, and that is subjectively relative to what extent is the result you are going to judge.

I'm kind of stuck. Having lots of things to think of, some things to do, few things I have done.
today is the most unproductive day I thought, but then I wrote this post.
I don't know who to talked to aside from God.
The pain that you don't see, I don't show, doesn't mean vanished in time.
I just chose to left it unspoken, and some business are really not yours.

I
am sick of losers, sometimes of myself.

I missed being 'home' doing nothing and thinking of nothing as well.
I disjuncture my mind with the readings materials I have to go through, I neglect myself the importance of deadlines, and I ignore the fact that any significant others have their own barriers of feelings and thoughts.
I don't care of being seen as senseless and irrational, I don't care if they call me sick or insane.
I know I am struggling to stand out from the crowd, being extraordinary and distinctive.

I
will keep on fighting, especially for the things I proposed as proper and justifiable, in my reasons, the feasible ones.
I will just go back to my assignments I guess. Good night, judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment