Saturday 2 March 2013

A proposal (part six)

"Man, seriously? You gotta let her go. There's no one in this world who would reject a proposal TWICE! Considering how long you have been dating her, and all the things you've gone through with her"
"Come on, I gotta need to be reassured that the third time will work. I gotta take some days off to think of how can I convince her"
"You want to do a third one? A bloody third proposal? You are nuts!"
"I've been told that I am. So why bother giving up?"
"What's in her mind? Have you read?"
"I've been reading a lot, and I've been wrong too. I don't think I need to read more. I gotta feel what she feels so I could understand what she wants, and again, convince her of what we can achieve together. I know she wants to be with me too, I just need a reason to get her more attached."
"How?"
"I told you, I need days off to think of how"
"You're sick enough to take your own time. A third proposal. Why don't you just give herself up? She's losing something perfect"
"No, no. If she's that hard to get, then she's worth the fight, and she deserves the keep. I'm not giving up, not now, I hope will not ever"
"Yeah man, you're gonna push your own luck for that. I have been seeing you try very hard, I haven't seen hers"
"Oh, you can't see hers. You need to feel what I feel to know what you don't know"
"Nah, I'm not interested in her. You're just her type, and I think she's yours. I just wish you a good luck"
"Thanks man! I'll keep you posted, so you'll know what I've done wrong... or right!"