Wednesday 7 May 2014

Dear Students

So I have been a teacher for a couple of months now. I just have the right time now to write this. I feel sorry for myself for not finding some time to intensely write again. Yet, here I go.

You guys, students, probably never thought of what I feel now as a teacher, a lecturer, someone who spent 90 minutes of my life in a day to talk in class for and with and to you. I love being the centre of attention, but that's not it. I tell you what.

It is an enormous happiness when I see each and every face of you looking back at me when I explain the lesson. It's your confusion, your smiles, your giggles, your enthusiasm, and even when you are mumbling with your friends when I talk. I LOVE IT.

I love looking at you, telling you things about exam and homework. Shouting and yelling sometimes because you guys are too noisy and busy with yourself and ignore me. I love when you are all silent and feel nervous. I love when you're complaining about the grades I gave you. I love when you look at me in admiration or hatred because I speak too fast and sometimes giving you hard times. I love when you ask me unimportant things. I love when you're joking about how cool I am. I love when you succeed your own goal in achieving good marks on my subject. I love when you make mistakes and you laughed at it when I point it out. I love when you correct your work according to my direction. I love when you told me I was wrong and my handwriting is unreadable. I love your effort, I love your banters to your peers. I love how you say good things about me just to impress me. I even love when you say something bad about me.


I just want to write here the things I cannot tell you, I cannot tell and even show how much I love having you with all your level of enthusiasm and intelligence. I don't care how naughty and rebellious you are, I enjoy teaching you. I'm probably not the best, but as long as some of you hit on me, I know I'm cool enough to give you that confidence. And most of all, I love when you are around and wondering how could you all improve. I am confidence that even in my first months and semester, I already and will enjoy having many kinds of you in the near future.


Ask me things, and I may not always answer you correctly, but then I know you care about what you want to learn. Ask me things, and you will know that I'm probably not as smart as you thought I was, but then I know, I can also learn from you.


:)