Wednesday 28 May 2014

My Phone, It Beeps Because I Missed it.

I used to be an I Miss You slut. Expressing feelings and telling my thoughts.
These days, I'm just going to post either on my Tumblr or here.
Why?
These things are more durable, memorable and less painful.

I had a dream once, you complained about me complaining.
You wondered why am I never satisfied with what I've got.
You think I was ungrateful demanding bitch that always looked things from the bad side.
You claimed you have tried and you have stayed.

I think I hold on tighter than ever.
And I believe you don't know that I have more positive thoughts than before.
I believe that even if you knew, you would not care.

As long as you think there isn't any fight, nor matter to discuss, so everything is going to be ok.
I think I promised once to not post anything about feeling anymore.
But this is not feeling, this is boredom alternative.
Instead of cursing my reflection in the mirror, or gossiping with my friends.

This is just a poem, that doesn't look like a poem.
But never mind, I am no longer an I Miss You slut.
I mean, you don't care anyway.
As long as everything is okay, you don't care any way.
It's PMS.