Tuesday 22 July 2014

The Life Concept.

This one person came into my life with this person's life concept where this person is never wrong, always prioritising comfort and self-assurance. This person rarely thinks of anything else or anyone else that does not matter to this person, this person is ignorant sometimes and this person barely understands the concept of social life, so hard to consistently loving and unable to keep the passion if this person is no longer interested nor challenged. This person is a slave of intellectualism and this person would not bother giving any shit about stupid things. Funny things are what this person thinks as funny, even the funniest comedian in the whole universe will not succeed to make this person laugh if the joke is below this person's standard. This person is so hard to please but at some point this person is so silly and lovely and adorable. This person is what makes me up all night thinking about this person and talk to God about this person. Good thing is, I talk to God quite often than before since this person happened in my life, I am so grateful. I learn to become more patient, determined and calm. This person is the most selfish-naive creature ever and I love this person. Like so much. When we are in a fight, this person rarely realises this person's mistake hence I will always be the one who is brave and mature enough to "symphatise" and "emphatised" our situation. I will always be the one who tells things and initiate ideas, teach this person things without sounding like a teacher, giving understanding without acting like the truest person. I know people tell me that it's not my responsibility to raise this person and nothing can force me to make this person mature, but somehow I want to stay. I want to hold on because the life concept of me is this person's opposite, and my heart tells me to be strong, stronger than ever, because I believe that nothing great comes easily. I need to hold my demand down, wipe away my requests, set aside my ego, and put up a little bit with this person so I will not lose this person. Strangely, I enjoy doing all this, I enjoy being with this person. Out of the reciprocity, this person sort of makes me happy just by this person's presence. I do not mind how much I have to struggle or give anything in when I am with this person. I will stay strong and moving forward although sometimes I feel pain. And if this is what I have to go through, no matter if people call me indecisive and too devoted, I will go through.