Wednesday 13 August 2014

I will recover very quick. And I will be just fine.

I fell from uphill, the view was too beautiful I thought that I did step too close to the edge of the hill. And I fell.

When I was up there, I was wondering how beautiful it was actually to be part of the beauty that I witnessed. I was also wondering how blissful it is to be a part of the scenery that I saw from above.

Then I just fell. It was a long fall that in the middle of it, I managed to think of what will happen to me when I land? Will I die? Will I break any ankle or bones? Will I infinitely relieved? Will I land successfully with my both feet? Will I continue running that sweet beautiful land? Will I regret falling down?

I fell anyway.
I hurt both my arms and my ribs.
But looking at the scenery that surrounded me, I knew I will recover quickly.
And I will be just fine.