Sunday 12 July 2015

Save Private Past

I think recently I have been sunk too deep in a thing called reality. I barely have time to write, no matter how much I want to. Ideas are bursting at times but I just could not. Pet-peeves.

So updating with my life, I am now taking charge still on many jobs. Additionally presenting events in school, and still, moving on from my last relationship.

A couple of tweets and DM came to me asking how I am holding up, I said I'm cool. It's not like I don't have my own remedy, but I came to realise that a happy life is a private life. So I'm keeping some happiness private, some sadness too. But all in all, we define our own pleasure and happiness, don't we?

This half year soon I will be travelling to some places, I really hope everything will work nicely and things aren't falling apart (too much).
ah shit writing mood can just swing easily lately.