Saturday 19 September 2015

Four Weeks of Unspeakable Truth

Hi,

I am super back as this weekend I'm spending sometime alone at home.
I don't know if there's actually still anyone checking out my blog, but I'll spill it here presumably because those who care, read.

It's my four weeks of unspeakable truth; new semester, new students, new life phase and new lessons learnt. I am so looking forward to another four weeks or more and more surprises life gives me. I think God works in a mysterious way simultaneously, and it keeps surprising me.

I am super lucky to be blessed and surrounded by amazing people, inspiring and supporting figures. Life wouldn't be this great without them around me.

Let's just say I'm getting older next week! My birthday's coming up!
I guess I have to grow up? But I know that's very tricky, I get to see reality and everybody knows reality hurts. However, whatever hurts me shall not kill me, and whatever does not kill me makes me stronger! So I'd just have my chin up and face the whole world with its sweet and hurtful reality.

Love
Past