Friday 25 December 2015

But

I spend hours and days learning things that I haven't known my entire life.
Some of the reason is to make my loved one happy, by that I could be happy too.
Some of other reason is to just accomplish new achievements. I think I failed most of the times, if success is measured by how satisfied my surrounding is. But then I heard that success is not defined by how happy people around you might become. Success is when you've done your best no matter what the result is.
I think it's absurd. The measurement for success is of course how accomplished you are and how acknowledged is your success by those who can see. Otherwise, that's self - acclamation, and that is absurd. You are pretty because people call you so. Otherwise that's unreasonable bragging. You are success because people are aware how success you are and how much your success is relevant to their thought.
So from today, it is non-sense to say that people don't define your success or happiness. Of course they do. They are the one who set the standard, and you must live between their expectation and your ability. Yes, sometimes it means ignoring your own ego, it means forgetting your own desire, even sometimes it means abandoning your own wants.
Congrats and enjoy living in a dump called society.