Tuesday 21 June 2016

When you're too tired to sleep

I'm finally on this phase; too tired to fall asleep.
Living my day like it's the last with my child. Feeling the love no words can describe. And doing the best effort as if I'm the strongest in the world.

Motherhood has taken me into another level of being a human. I thought I understood how amazing my mum is. Until I'm on my own phase now, I always -always feel so lousy and not doing much enough for my baby.



This just makes me more and more vulnerable when it comes to child matters. Nothing in this world can compare to having her. I think she's even my world now.

Every single night, squeezing between my tired eyes and aching body, I pray God grant her the best protection, love, and assurance that she's going to be ok.


And squeezing between wet diapers and loud cry, I pray I have the strength to make sure she's going to be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment