Thursday 22 November 2018

UPDATING MYSELF

So hi!
Perhaps you arrived at this page because you clicked my bio on Instagram, that's okay!
I have just a few updates of what I am and I do and I have now.

Rivero Karim Alhakim was born on June 5th 2018. He was almost 3.9kg and it was an incredible experience for me giving birth to a baby boy. He has been very cooperative throughout the trimesters I had since 2017 and the timing he picked was fantastic, 12:50 AM (I think). I breastfeed him just okay although he's a bit demanding. He grows UP SO FAST I can feel him getting heavier each day minute. My husband was so amazing and very supportive, I don't know how he turned into a wise gentleman in only 2 years after Sky's birth. Totally worth the wait!

Skylar Erka Putri (or I'd rather call her Skylar Shabrina Kurniawan), well she is 2 and a half just 4 days ago, and she has been a cool and fun sister to hang out with. I can tell she had some phases and tantrum during her siblinghood since the arrival of her little brother, but she handles it very well. I am proud! Thinking to (and saving for) send her to a school next year. Let's see what I can do and what she'd progress by then. Btw, she has stopped wearing diapers on 2.3 months, VERY PROUD!!

JOB
Aw man! I am living a quadruple job life now. Believe me I thought it was easier to part time here and there with more flexible working hours, but NO! I AM COMPLETELY WRONG! Things are harder because, despite the flexible working hours, you have to be aware of your own workload and responsibility. As a lecturer in 2 campuses, and a part time HR, and a project-based trainer, man... it is so hard and exhausting. BUT! But what fun is: I get very very wide exposure of working experience and yes, I CANNOT COMPLAIN how incredible is managing my own time and making sure my kids are nurtured most of the times by my hands and attention. It's great to juggle here and there while I am always catching up with my own pace, target and sleeping duration (believe me, grad student life was so much easier). Plus, the training and research projects are so fun (and FUND) to do!

Published Works
As much as I want to underestimate myself and tend to always be unproductive, I managed to get myself published in ULTIMACOMM and long time ago -but still proud of- article in EATVACATION hahaha.

Alright, I'll update again next month (hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment