Monday 7 September 2020

If You Made it to My Blog Post...

You must have dong something GRAND in your life related to me. I know our world don't revolve around each other all the time, but when they do, it strikes me quite HARD and I guess it's something worth discussing.


The other day, me & my boyfriend were discussing about protecting our loved ones and preventing external pressure by not exposing too much of oue personal life (& relationship of course).

I want to disagree with this.
I think once you have decided to be committed and be in a relationship with someone, you have to accept the whole package and be ready for the consequences. Including judgement, comments, rejections, prejudice & of course sabotage.
Like it or not, some people with high profile and varying public receptions might also have positive and negative image. All you have to do is just brace yourself towards it. At the end of the day, what matters is what your partner feels.

I used to believe that in the world where everything ia over-exposed, it's nice to have some things private and kept to yourself.
However, this doesn't mean hiding things that might be beneficial for your own & your loved ones' interests & pleasure.
Keeping things private means hiding negative and perceptive messages from public misinterpretation. You just have to frame words, images & situations to make everyone content with that. At the end of the day, there will always be haters in your surroundings, but don't let them limit your expressions.

Again, what matters is what your partner feels.
So if you made it to my blog post, you are GRAND

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment