Thursday 25 February 2010

the time that i quit loving you

is the day when my father dies.
the day when my mom buy a new diamond.
my sister draw her scholarship fee.
my brother spend more time at home.
my uncle sent me his old bookshelf that i adore so much,

it is not a really clear day, there was no rain either.
but perhaps you would see a little tears in my handkerchiefs.
or you will see that i dont bring my meal-box to canteen any longer.

it is the day when i will not see you smiling, neither any tear drops.
you often wondered when that day will come,
yes, the day when i irresistably cause you a pain,
to see the truth that i quit loving you.

not for every cigarettes you loan me,
not for evey photograph you took me,
not for every slash of pillow you threw me,
not for every coffee you burnt me,
not for every paper you typed me,
not for every litre of fuel you spend me,
not for every joke you told me,
not for every piece of cake you bought me.

it is just the day when i found out that you too are also try to quit.
to quit thinking about me, and sweat avery spelling mistake that i made.
it is the day when you also are trying to quit loving me,
and i see that we are just the same

and apparently, we lead to the wrong way of ours.
and we quit thinking about each other and
we quit forever.
not to erase the memories, just to erase the choice to keep on loving you.

it is the day when i quit loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment