Saturday 9 June 2012

seriously attached.

Today, 9 June 2012, I officially registered my blog domain into www.tulisanhampa.com. I am no longer using 'blogspot' term in my web address and this means I need to seriously write from now on. Paid domain name is the most ridiculous thing I have ever had so far in my life. I mean, who does even open my web page but spam and random tracking search result from Google? HAHAHA. I am keen to it from now, so beware if you really are the loyal reader of my blog.

"Stalking and researching have a slight difference, as well as flattered and annoyed."

Beware and enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. now I doomed. was I stalking or admiring or annoying? well, this one fan will not come here so often anymore (just to be not labelled as stalker).
    have a great journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am doomed. Was I stalking, admiring or annoying? Well this one fan will not come here so often anymore (just to not be labeled as stalker). Have a great journey. Past Novel Larasaty.

    ReplyDelete