Thursday 10 January 2013

being ill is fun.

I'm off from work today, means I've got plenty of times to watch series, dvd, and of course, hanging out online with boyfriend. Ooops, yeah, that task. Well, see you tomorrow work.


Jadi belakangan ini, pikiran kalut saya banyak disebabkan oleh pilihan pekerjaan. Not to mention that being in a relationship confuses me, but I'd rather see it as a break even point where I've driven myself crazy for a year in Masters (ehm, and being single) and now it's time for me to at least enjoy the gasp of free air.


Jobless. Mungkin kata itu tepat mendeskripsikan saya secara keseluruhan, tapi tanggung jawab saya di kantor juga nggak segede dosa sih, biasa aja. Data input and analysis, trus decision making tetep ada sama Pak Bos, bukan saya. Jadi wajar dong kalo saya sebut diri saya 'anak magang'. Probably gonna achieve another extra miles within three months; new project.

JWT, I'm so coming to you. Once boyfriend's back in town for good, all I need is busy-ness, nothing else matters. Small pay doesn't bother me, but being academically, technically and creatively useful is what has been haunting me, it will be, I mean. So, advertising and communication agency will always be my first aim. JWT, I'm so coming to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment