Thursday 20 June 2013

Oh is it really June again?

I hardly hate June. I mean it's midyear, everything must show its greatness if not clarity all along the year. This year, I happened to adapt to June quite hard. Not only because my family's struggling a hard time, it's also my boyfriend. I think I just miss him too much that all the energy left has been tabulated, accumulated and transformed into some weird brain reaction. This is not fun at all, but I dare myself to just go through it. I mean, what harm can it make if I keep on the track?


Anyway, I'm with this old bad habit again. I can't believe it's not moving anywhere, as a matter of fact, it remains. Now I start to see it as something adaptable and enjoyable. Not gonna tell it here, but I am convinced that it is a bad habit. Does it sound like I nail-bite now?

So, it's June again. I hate that I write less this month because of the craziness around me. I guess I'm not the only one, people have been very very very busy lately, and I sometimes wonder if it's normal for us to keep on being busy with ourselves. I don't mind, I don't care. I always have my own remedy.


I'm gonna continue my bookstore story again later. Just see.