Tuesday 25 June 2013

Things that I would do for love.

You may call me selfish. I always do what I want. I rarely care what people think or how they'd react towards my selfishness. I just happen to do good selfish things, including consistently loving you. From the day I said "I love you", that feeling has never changed, until I wrote this post, at least. And I do hope it will not.

And today, you turn 25. You have your own wishes I don't have to surreptitiously make ones, and even though birthday is never a big deal nor a celebration for you, let me myself congratulate you for being older, and hopefully wiser. I know your happiness doesn't have to be because of or with me, but I really hope you are always happy because of the thing that makes you do.

This simple video, I fetched from your worldwide friends and relatives. (Sorry I had no idea about your family in France and US, if I had I think I would also contact them).

I did the video collection and compilation all along a very struggling event that I currently engaged in (you know what it is), and I am so so so glad I made it. I know it's not perfect, or you might think "ah ngapain sih ngerepotin, aku kan udah bilang gak mau apa-apa" but again, you cannot forbid people from being nice to you just because you can't return their favor, or you don't want to, or any other reasons. People could be nice to you because they want to, because they are nice, because they care about you, because you are nice, and you are worth it.

And me, I love you, not anymore because you love me too, nor because of the habits that we've been through, nor because I expect anything from you anyhow. I love you because I simply want to.


"Things that I would do for love" Jaime Lannister