Friday 24 October 2014

Is Ebola another Medical Commodity and Excuse?




Not a week after one US citizen's (a doctor) being tested positive for this disease, now WHO is doing some responsive claim; a vaccine.

Not to blame that Africans probably have weaker body immune, but learning that the cause of Ebola is actually detectable, therefore it's preventable, it takes so much of my concern that this illness issue is being a star in medical and health world that everyone's narrowing their eyes on this. It's like almost five times a day I read updates on my newsdeck mentioning "ebola". Okay, blame me not to subscribe to more sophisticated mews channel other than BBC and NYJ, but come on! If this is really that significant, could we just go primetime and announce massive claim about how preventable Ebola is?

I demand public announcement from relevant institutions, boards and organisations regarding this paranoid-aggresive exposure about one (maybe cureable) disease.

Please no further blaming or finger pointing on Africa or any other developing countries with political or economical issues colouring the perspective and thoughts.


Shit am I the one who's being racist now? I don't know, probably this is just an expressive note on how tiring it is to read about Ebola here Ebola there every day within the past two weeks. Sigh, get well soon, world!