Thursday 25 June 2020

You're in Doubt.

You are not tired or failing. You are not even falling down, you are only in doubt.
Seperti banyak emosi lainnya, kali ini emosi kamu mungkin disalahartikan oleh pikiran dan tubuhmu.
You think you are exhausted and so fragile. I tell you what, no, you are not. You are only in doubt.
Kamu cuma perlu berhenti sebentar, atau melambatkan langkahmu. Lihat sekitarmu, dengar apa yang dibisikkan padamu tapi kamu tidak mendengar.
Not because you are deaf, but you are so busy listening to the loud noise inside you. Or you are simply becoming the.noise that distracts you from yourself.
Coba dengar sekitarmu, yang bisikannya sering kamu abaikan karena kamu sibuk.
Coba lihat sebelahmu, yang menatapmu kagum penuh harap.

Look at me.
I am staring at you, silently yet supportively. I am staring at you with loads of hopes that even no words can describe how much I am so proud of you.
I watch you bear all the pain, responsibility, wisdom and dreams of not only yours but also others.
I watch you talk and think and walk at the same time, and I want to tell you that not everyone is able to do what you do. I wish saying "you do great!" is enough, but it is not. Those words don't represent what you actually are. You are beyond great, you are the bearer of the hardship in life and you still manage to hold my hands just to tell me that things are going to be alright.

Kamu dan jam dua malammu dengan logika dan sisa tenagamu. Kamu dan semua kelapangandadamu menerima berbagai keadaan dan ancaman. Kamu dan semua lelahmu yang jarang kamu sampaikan. Coba dengar sekitarmu yang menyuarakan semangatnya untukmu, atau sekedar dekapan tidak kasat mata yang mencoba membantumu berdiri.

Listen to me, listen to me singing the unsung song about how proud I am of meeting and having you around. Listen to me correcting the mistakes you think you make, but it's just actually life.  You missed out a lot of the small whispers and soft touch, therefore you think you are tired. While actually you are not, you're only in doubt.

But it's okay. You are still standing strong, unbreakable no matter how hard life hits you.
You are standing strong, holding many hearts and hands within your kindness and perseverance.
You are standing strong inspiring people you thought don't appreciate you. You are standing strong to assure those that they are not alone.

To me, you are standing strong just to take me to another level of hardship in life.
This time, we are going hand in hand and side by side, just in any storms, any weathers, anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment