Thursday 9 September 2021

and the things that you complicate...

This is an opposite of me, lying next to you, looking at your face looking away from my face. You make it so hard to do some things lately.

First of all, you make expressing my love for you so hard. Everytime I'm trying to express my feeling you express the other way around. Somehow I feel like I'm overreacting or maybe overthinking, it's me. Some other times, I just feel that what I feel is invalid. It's you, your gesture, your way of looking at me, your smile, it's just you.

Second of all, you make me hard to concentrate. There aren't many times for me to focus on what I'm supposed to do without thinking of you. You take so much space in my mind and in my heart oh, so much that sometimes I couldn't breathe just to imagine living another day without you.

Last but not least, you make it so hard to not love you, let alone to hate you despite all the things that you've done, consciously and unconsciously. I'm taking my days splitting my mind to understand your language and to make you understand my language. It's not an easy thing to do but I'm willing to do, especially knowing how much you would have done for me and of course the things you would do for me.

You're so annoying, and I love you for that. Stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment