Thursday 18 November 2021

A Peace of Mind, A Piece of Mine

Dear Mas Hafiz

It's a comforting image to me to know that you are sleeping sound with the kids. They are not yours but surprisingly you treat them so much better than their own real father. I am truly blessed having you.

Please don't get tired of hearing me adoring and loving you. Please don't get bored with my cuddling attitudes towards you. Please don't stop understanding how much I look up to you a lot. You are truly an answered prayer I've longed for since I was so sure I needed an imaam.

Mas, this might be the missing part of me typing as we haven't met 10 days since our business trips. But I am well aware that every day I love you more and more, for everything that you do, and for everything that you are. Thank you very much for choosing me over anything else in your life.

I really can't wait to see you & to be in your arms again.

With love,
Your wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment