Tuesday 2 November 2021

My Personal 5AM Post

 Underneath the blanket and between the sweats running through our neck and the jawlines. I think this might be the most personal post I have ever written after considering a few possibilities that might come out when it's released.


There is something about your touch.

It's not necessarily warm all the time, but it touches rightly. There is something hypnotising about your stare, when you look down at me and smile without grinning. You make me so loved and so exposed at the same time.


The after feeling is even greater. You make me feel protected without having to fight for it. I am so safe around you. I am so content when you're next to me.


Just to feel you looking at me and listening to what I have in my silly mind. Then to always respond to my thoughts erratically. You tell me back stories I haven't heard and you always have something new to surprise me. Effortlessly.


Guess it's must be hard for you to love me. Because you make it through so effortlessly.

And I love you for always trying.






No comments: