Wednesday 16 November 2022

The Day You Said I Love You but in Foreign Language

You are the luckiest, because I speak Foreign Language. I absolutely know and understand the language you speak, and though conflict happened, it wasn't because I didn't understand it, but because I chose to be angry instead of accepting.


But last night was special. You said "I love you" in Foreign Language, which I think you think I don't know, or I don't care. But I know, and it means so much to me. The more special thing was it happened during my sober time, I wasn't asleep or unconscious, I was fully awake and in my brain's primetime.


Of course I still dislike quite some things and moment. But dislike-ness isn't my priority these days, I have selected the best emotions and managed the best reaction and action towards all situation by realising that we can always CHOOSE how to behave. I can always CHOOSE to stay quiet or to speak up. I can always CHOOSE to start and respond the conflict or sit down and watch.


Yes, I occasionally love watching failures, especially by the result of my non-preference. I enjoy it and I treasure it. Not because I am mean, but I basically enjoy every moment in this life. Where it doesn't always go your way, but you can always have a way to embrace it.


Go through it. Someday you will understand why it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment