Thursday 11 March 2010

bring me back to the moon

They told me the innocent of the moon.
I see it everynight, yes surey I love glancing at it.
I whispered "God, take me there"

but then I know, it was where I came from.
So from now on, I'm gonna say, "God, bring me back to the moon"

I wanna feel the misery around me,
I feel when people from earth are coming down to see my place.
They place satellite around,
the stick their flag in my land,
they then take many pictures with their Nikon.

Sometimes they see us, they smile,
they try to reach us,
they said they were inspired by us.
They told me about the story on earth, and how they immitate ourland.

They note our name in their science and history book.
I feel so happy to hear that.
They sent me their artefact.
I love it.

Til I went down to earth, now I wanna go back there,
to the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment