Saturday 6 March 2010

Oh God, it's March

MARCH

According to a translator engine in the internet, it is beside the third moth of the year, is also the group of people, making aline, cheering something, whilst in high school, they name it marching band. it is very very close related in my mind about what I usually call demonstration.

According to my mind translator, March means the second month of being single and so pathetically brave by taking major in mass communication and finishing the final chapters of bachelor thesis, name it? "Analysis of Sexual Advertising in Mass Media" hot, isn't it?

Being in March also force me to scream louder about what's inside this head, the passion and the patience. Not so unique me cause I have been dividing my eating appetite into something stranger: fixing a broken heart, yes followers, Hearty and Senseless is on the go. I promise I will continue their journey, two more series, why bother to wait?? :)

Later on, the calculation of qualitative research have been disturbing me in bedroom and bathroom. It's like the wall there are just sooo not into my tears any longer, so I quit crying things up and making some mind-scheme in order to get inputs and rejection. It's mostly fun to be a jerk cause you may feel so grateful seeing other jerks flirting around in the area of... nothingness.

Past experience, is the part of my now plan. not to much memories, little of them might hurt so bad. after reading something, I may burn my head to brainwash myself. Could i? Whether or not, I have just decided to quit, quit chasing something insignificant, someone insensitive and somewhere unreachable. REASONABLY ME.

I love the sound of March because surprises are coming on my way,not form anyone, nor your negative senses, people, just me and my GOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment