Wednesday 9 March 2011

leave it at left

"I think we should end this relationship for a while, you think?"
"Why would you think so?"
"No, I'm asking you. What do you think?"
"I think we are fun and fine this way"
"Really?"
"Well, yeah, we don't see each other very often, we rarely speak lately. But I don't think you want to end this up thhat way"
"It is not that I want to, we just cannot. We are with our business, our world and our separateness"
"Do you think a couple should stop being in a relationship when they do not talk much, any longer"
"I guess so, you don't?"
"No, I believe that as long as I love you and I trust you, then we don't need that kind of ending"
"Uh.."
"Let me ask you; do you love me, still?"
"Yes, simply yes"
"Then you feel what I feel, love. I trust you, do you trust me?"
"Umm, yes, sure"
"So why do you think we have to end this up?"
"I just don't feel us together. No intact and contact, lose and in-cooperative in any stages. I just don't think that is how a couple supposed to be"
"Do we really have to be so?"
"Don't you think we have to?"
"I'm asking you, do you need us to be so?"
"Yes"
"Well, let's end this up then"
"Vraiment? C'est sur?"
"If you do think so, then there's no point of defending"
"Only if you care and if you think so"
"Look, this is not how this should go. I know I am busy, you are, too. I put so much effort to make it work for us. Now you're thinking attachment and communication are the only thing, then what can I say? We don't have such thing. We only have love and trust and that doesn't seem enough for you. Correct me?"
"Correct"
"Let's just end this up...for a while"
"So, we're good friends?"
"Yeah...." Shrug off the shoulders "sure we are, like we used to be"

No comments:

Post a Comment