Monday 14 March 2011

making your mind (part 2)

here i am, back in the soft couch in the city library. waiting for Susie to return my first chapter. i am so excited to hear her comment about my writing. i waited and waited for more than an hour.





three hours after.
 i saw a crowd across the road. i stood up and tried to find out what happened there.
the was an accident. at first i was not so interested. but then, until 6 in the evening, Susie really didn't show up. i decided to leave, just before i stepped out the library door, a voice stopped me.

"Mr Olsen!"it was Billy shouted from behind the encyclopedia shelf.
"Yes? i didn't notice you were there!"
"yes, i am born to be invisible" Billy came out and approach me
"what's up?"
"this is an exemplar, a girl gave me this morning, she said it was for you, Gray Olsen"
"from who?" i grabbed it and leave the room as Billy stepped back to the shelf.





this is my first chapter. it was from Susie. she left me a note.


"dear Gray,
i think you have a good sense of imagination. when i was a kid, my mother forbid me to write anything imaginary. she expected me to be an accountant and i secretly married to a writer, just 5 years ago. once my parents found out about our marriage, they killed my husband. i was very frustrated and decided to move here. in this country, i don't talk to anyone unless very necessary. i got three friends here: you, Billy and Thomas. anyway, i don't like your first chapter, when you recalled my name, i hate my character there. i dislike the setting of the story and i dislike the way you describe me. i think you should continue writing and make sure you tell as good as possible about me. because usually, people would see good things as bads, vice versa. i hate you, Gray. good luck. 
regards, Susie"






there she is, injured in a car crash this afternoon. terrible crash it was.
and i feel really sorry for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment