Sunday 9 October 2011

anything else that i could do to assist you?

hello! my name is Louis. I've read you guys are making an appointment to see me to talk about marriage. do you mind helping me figure out about your marriage, first of all?

umm,,well, it's a..umm..twenty eight years..

I see, it has been a long way to go. how is it? what's the problem?

we,,umm.... this is not like what you've thought..this is....

don't worry. this counseling is not just for those couples who are facing crisis. This moment is also a chance for you to improve your marriage. Feel free to tell me everything.

I don't... well.. as you know, we would like to have this marriage to..you know, kind last...without being bothered of any affair if it happens.

yeah, yeah, no worries. tell me the problem. do you fall in love with another man or woman?

no, it's not me.

well, maybe you, Mrs ...... Reiss ? anything you want to share?

me? um.. no, it's not me.

oh, dear. come on. then what do we gotta do to make everything better for you? I would be very pleased to hear any complains or concerns, maybe fears or frustration?

actually.. we came here, to ask you something.

sure! carry on!

could come to our house and see what can we work out about what's inside?

ooh, well. I thought you guys could just share and tell me what happened.

no, because we can't tell. but you can see. I mean, it's not about us.

what is it?

we are..siblings. he is my brother, and our parents are getting a divorce. you gotta help us out.

ooh.

No comments:

Post a Comment