Thursday 6 October 2011

the one that never sleeps

Steve Jobs died in 56.
that was the first news I've read this morning, with three slices of white bread, white milk and chocolate spread.
I've just texted my dad and told him that I saw him in my dreams. I read a message from my brother, mocking me and joking around. I looked at me and my boyfriends picture on my desk, then I burst into tears.

I know I am not a religious person, and silly if now I praise God and let you read this. One thing that burst me into tears, was that I know and I believe, there is this power, the one who never sleeps, rotating the world and seasons, keeping secret and dying the lives and living the dead. The one that guide and curse, the one that always work and never gets tired.

I am happy to have such belief, and I know when I die, I meet the one who never sleeps.



1 comment:

  1. kenal deket ama steve jobs yah??? wkwkwkwkwk

    ReplyDelete