Thursday 24 November 2011

#245 - did I promise anyone anything?

the only thing that I am so bad at is keeping promise. today, for the most glorious day of my life, I succeeded making people satisfy by what I have done.

"terima kasih semuanya sudah hadir di acara perhimpunan pekerja muda hari ini. saya nggak mau bertele-tele kasih sambutan yang hanya akan bikin rekan sekalian muak sama saya. saya jelas cuma mau bersyukur kepada Tuhan semesta alam yang sudah melancarkan semua urusan kita, memberikan kesehatan dan terus melindungi kita semua. saya juga nggak lupa berterima kasih kepada rekan catering yang mau capek masak untuk hidangan sedap hari ini, jangan khawatir, saya yakin sedap kok karena terlihat dari susunannya di meja prasmanan sana" I pointed out the long table with buffet set. I think it looked delicious, really, it smelled good and my eating appetite suddenly cut my speech off.

"mari semuanya, dengan ini saya resmi buka acara perhimpunan pekerja muda 2019. sukses untuk kita semua, dan sukses untuk masa yang akan datang. selamat siang" I pleased the guests to enjoy the meal and popped onto several group coherently.

been hearing they are going to support the local campaign about environment and sustainability, which I myself am so keen to it. they have also been planning to conduct and undermine local people to exaggerate the environment awareness by improving recycle flow. old issue, I know, yet I am sophisticated by the way they managed their spirit and innovation to ameliorate the better world and surrounding.

I just realised that, people against us, below us and behind us, are those who have given us so much learning inspiration. I would therefore never stop learning from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment