Wednesday 16 November 2011

tell me what you think about autumn and procrastination

autumn is inevitably something that i always fall for. i have got so many assignments and things to do in this season. this year, is the reverse version of last year. i used to enjoy myself in peace, holiday and relaxation every year end. this year, is somehow fantastically different; i am busy and occupied.

no, no.. hold on. i love it. as i always love to be busy and occupied.
what matter is, this business lately sort of engage me with tonnes of new things to adapt.
the disjuncture of my current mind box is totally exhilarating. i get to see what i have never seen before, i cope myself to do things that i have been imagined of. and i come to the corner where everything seems so blurry yet awesome.


regardless how many people are going to scream their envious thoughts and inspirations, i find myself behaving as what my back brain told me to. my heart is unable to react to any sensitive thing, then this insensitivity arouse me to care more about what is written in the book and how it has discrepancies with what happens in the reality.


i no longer think that kissing is romantic, it is pathetic instead. falling in love is not beautiful, it is pitiful. i surrender my warm heart to wherever the wind of autumn would blow it. i lost every sense of feeling any emotions surreptitiously. i lost my energy to undertake the desire of looking back, and i lost my willingness to keep what i thought was worth keeping.


i think god is always right. he writes everything smoothly no matter how painful it sometimes can be. i just think i need to stand stronger and behold all the ideas i have been deferred. i just, need to see clearer view of god's elaboration in the universe, in the world of my mind and in the prescription of heart recovery. i think i need my really self to analyse and criticise what i have been thinking.


btw, why this blogger template never allow me to type any british accent without any reluctant? LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment