Wednesday 9 November 2011

what you don't know

I am listening to dubstep, far before i stepped my feet in the UK.
I love trance, quite a long time ago since i was still in high school.
I do sports, i cannot live without moving my body, i sometimes dance.
I enjoy eating, I am always learning to cook though i never be able to.
I crave knowledge and new things,  i cannot stand knowing what i know because i do not know anything.
I plan lots of things, however you think i ended up ignoring and changing things.
I feel the pain, i smile at most of the time but it does not mean i am numb.
I write things, i say them often, and also write some, things that i cannot say.
I live to travel. staying in one place makes me itchy and useless.
I like helping people, seeing other happy is my pleasure and my remedy.
I predict, i assume as if i know what might positively happen, just to make myself better.
I make network, i make friends, i am spontaneous and envious.
I run, i always run as if time is running after me and i compete with myself.
I sigh for things that i think i must have done better, i learn a little and work  a lot.
I am addicted to being busy, anything that occupies me, i simply love it.
what you don't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment