Wednesday 4 April 2012

awareness of nothingness

I feel a bit depressed by being numb lately. I thought getting hurt routinely would help me feel a bit stronger about many other hurtful things, apparently not. Been occupying myself with tumblr rather than blogger, and I feel a bit awkward looking at the traffic sources of people who opened my blog page. impressive.

stop bullying myself, so I learn that a human is plausible if one can disguise the feelings and emotions. It is hard, really, you should stop watching drama and mocking it unless you could do as good as the actors there. Oh yeah, I play theatre. I act. The difference is: I act truthfully. I tell you what? That is something gifted.



Then now, being aware that you have nothing is basically something more valuable than realising that you have everything and attempting to be prepared if one day you have to lose what you have now. Seriously, (awareness of) possession kills you, immediately.

2 comments:

  1. i like to read ur good english writing, but it feels inconvenient to read about gloomy things most of the time, a more cheerful tone would make it better i suppose..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bang tamaaa....hehe.
    kalo mau cheerful mah live aja ketemu orangnyaaaa :p

    ReplyDelete