Monday 1 October 2012

that couldn't be possible.

"No! There is no way you're taking her to meet your Mom on the fourth date!"
"What? Why? I like her and she likes me back!"
"Man! I tell you what? She's the kind of girl your Mom would love, I'm gonna bet you both my ears if she wouldn't! And by that, you're getting yourself in a trouble!"
"What's the matter with you? Why can't you be supportive? I don't hesitate to take her home, and I just want my Mom to meet her, and that's it!"
"Once your Mom's in love with her, you're gonna be dead, as she WILL leave you! She totally will!"
"This doesn't make any sense to me, she likes me, I know it!"
"She loves you for a while, for this speeches you've made and all the surprise you threw for her, and that's it. Three months max, she's gonna dump you, trust me!"
"Why? Have dated her before me?"
"I did date her! That's why! My mom's dying now wanting me to get back with her, but I can't. I mean, I don't want to!"
"What? Why did you tell me this?"
"I care for you man! Cut off the idea bringing her to your mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment