Sunday 14 October 2012

what people might see, not understand (part two)

If there's anyone in this world in my life that asked me to re-start doing things that I've been quitting, it must be my girlfriend. She's indescribable, she's just always there. She tells good jokes about my ancient history and she cooks well.


After the accident, I've been reading my journals and in-distance report regarding my research. I found some error on the way I've been working, and the result too. I barely know that even radiation level could raise up that high and I still thankful at least I'm not in Hokkaido anymore."


Couple of weeks ago, I think Julia asked about our relationship. I wish I could tell her how much I've always wanted her around. The distance between us doesn't stop her from being attractive and helpful. I miss her now, although she'd be home in no time tonight. With the dinner.


"Kimiga koishii desyoo!" Her voice. Always her voice that I missed these very late days during my recovery months. And I don't know where did she get all that energy to company me after all this time.
"Atashino atamaga ii Jule-chan" then she babysit me, with the dinner, medicines, paper and my blankets. I stopped her from going to the kitchen, asked if she's still interested talking about the relationship thingy. She nodded and smile wisely.


I thanked her for being kind and patient to me, especially after the accident. I told her briefly about what's been going on in my research just because I know she'd love to hear more if I exposed, which is not the focus in this talk. I expressed how I don't want to miss the chance to be with her by saying that I wish I wore my safety helmet and hold the gear near that site. I told her I wanna be with her if only she could hold on to me a little bit longer.


She nodded. Still with that wise smike that tore my heart apart for being cold so far. I'm glad she could read my mind, or at least that's what has been reflected by our relationship. And now, I tell you what? If I decide to re-write my research journal again, it must have been Julia who supported me behind my back, beside me, and pull me forward beyond my insensitivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment