Friday 21 December 2012

What Happened in Leeds, probably move along (part two)

Yep!
less than 24 hours.


Nicky Australiano Laksamana. He's the kid! He told me a lot about something, and I treasure living with him in that transition time, and I think he is smart too. He helped me once lifting the stupid drawer and it hurt him I guess, makasih ya dek Nicky! Keep playing sports and I hope the business (and the love story) go (es) well.



Wahyu Tamtomo Adi. Rocket scientist, inspiring, patient and loving. Melankolis kesukaan gue ya bang Tama ini. He has this open mid about many things, but still on-hold of many strong principles. I think I wrote one or two about him in my tumblr, yet I don't think he cares. I don't care either whether he cares or not. I just adore him. He's smart and I don't have to wait for one day to be his fan.



Boya Subhono. He is taken! He's one hell kind of an engineer who can be really really fun as if he's a social person! He is wise and he once told me what kind of guy to be loved and what kind of to be left. I love his wife, though, Ara was beautiful and sweet too. She's a kid, but they look really nice together. Mas Boya is one of those old people you can always run to when you wanna talk about anything. I crave talking quality with him.



Andyka Kusuma. I met this wise quiet man in an organisation and he is organised as well. Being soooo kind and smart, turned out he has this broad network with me and connects me with anyone, randomly in this world. I wish him the very successful study, career and family with his lovely Lola in Leeds, and in wherever they might end up in the next few years.



Masitoh Indriani. We should have been friends since a long time ago! I felt really close to her one second before I went home! Now I want to update the progress of her story and mine too!! I miss her however!




Will there be any third part? Umm, we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment