Monday 17 February 2014

i'll tell you why

embedding instagram code was one of the most challenging and irritating to me all day today.
i was whining and struggling with a code i got from instagram website to put such badge into my blog here. but i failed. it was not a url, i could not copy-paste it. it was a html code and i did not find any template nor a space to copy-paste it anywhere in blogger.

my friend, ifi, and i were cursing the format of blogger. blogger is not as easy as wordpress (or something ifi mentioned) or other blog providers. sigh.

why does this matter? i'll tell you why.

i've been living in a stupidity of technology for 12 years. i was the least active person in technology, internet and computer development. fortunately, my environment encouraged (and forced) me to at least understand and getting an up-to-date technology and gadget news. 

there, with my apple gadgets, my (a little bit) decent not so bad internet access and connection, in fact, got me into a sophisticated materials and aesthetic side of technology (boyfriend's gonna assume this as "paling maksut kamu online shop, social media sama gosip" since i cannot (or my boyfriend would again say "bukan ga bisa, kamu aja males") even figure out how to download a movie from torrent etc etc). well if you open my pinterest page, you'll see "technology" board on it, filled in the beauty of technology and its design.

ok, anyway,
the instagram embedded code that i failed, would actually connect you (or us, or me) to the page where i captured my silly and, ahem, artistic moments in life. well no. okay, i was just trying to utilise technology to show off and brag about my low level ability of using technology. lol.


don't get yourself into serious stuff, safe the serious stuff for later because life is a daring adventure.
what? were you really expecting to see and read any interesting thoughts here in this particular post? uh oh, you're in a big mind-set trouble.

see the blog title? :)