Thursday 6 February 2014

Ten things I really really really miss about England.

You see? I wrote the word "really" three times for missing England sooooo much.


10. Free medication and health service. From flu, twisted ankle, fever and even justified and legal abortion. all for free as long as you're holding the righteous visa or residence permit.


9. Pollution-free jogging track. Either park, jogging track, or main street; there's no reason to not run in England. Everywhere.


8. Fantastic education facilities. I've seen a little part of British Education Boards; libraries, campuses, classrooms, lecture theaters, laboratories, driving simulator, name it! England's one of the best cities for students to learn!



7. Primark. This is the inspiration:  I LOVE PRIMARK!


6. Reliable public transport. Okay the price is sometimes tricky and over-expensive, but then again if you're smart and patient enough, you'll get the most reasonable prices for a reliable, on-time and fast transportation facilities.



5. Quick and helpful customer services. They value politeness, efficiency and customer satisfaction in any field of service and complaints. They even sometimes offer you extra-miles to make everything easier and effective for you.


4. Arts museum and tourism sites. There's no way I can get enough of travelling around the UK, museums, performances, theatres, restaurants, amusement parks, cultural centres, beaches, and many many more from North to South of England (and Ireland)



3. The accent. Do I need to elaborate on the fanciest English accent in the world? It just sounds so intellectual, classy and elegant. Set aside the jokes and hatred around it, but I gotta admit, I love The British Accent.


2. Foggy breath on early winter. This is probably the silliest part that I have to confess; I love breathing on early winter and laugh at the smoke it causes. I just don't have it in my home country, please mind my excuse. lol


1. Football hysteria. OH MY GOD! THIS IS HEAVEN ON EARTH! The spectacles, the teams, the chants, the goosebumps, the trophy, the tour, the stadium, the history, the spirit. EVERYTHING about football begins and fulfilled in England.