Tuesday 13 March 2012

obviously

you are an old stuff sticking in my head since last year!!!
i've been seeing you, having my eyes on you and watching you moving, from distance.
i just never know that it would happen to meet you finally.

being a big fan is exhilarating and i do think that you are amazing.
it bothers me a lot noticing that i am a bit emotional writing this one, emotionally mad.
yeah, i like you, a bit relax that you don't know that i like you.
but just a heads up, i appreciated every single inch of our distance when we were together.
and i don't mind if you cannot see me, i am always unseen.

oh, you told me about how silly my routine is.
you just don't know how precious the winning is if you cannot cope with the losing.
in spite of, i smiled anyway. it was interesting talking to you about things that we don't really have in common. i just respect the way you act toward a fan.

fancy.
i know. it disappoints me when you told me that nothing happened.
i bet you must have met many fans before, the crazier ones. i don't care.
i have my own moment, and i think it is not necessary for you to feel what i feel. the excitement.


move on, i fancy you, not your life.
not your anything in your whole life.
just that one meeting, melted me, into deeper imaginary.
until i realise, that you think nothing happened.
dips!


No comments:

Post a Comment