Monday 12 November 2012

i feel like banging my head on the wall.

firstly, screw this keyboard on a huge laptop. I'm always use to with small laptop screen at home, and since I'm away-but-cannot-help-to write so I'm gonna struggle anyway.

This post came after a serious but unimportant discussion with, you know, I don't feel like defining him right now, someone. There was an ad, catching my attention about why using the word "popular" in an ad whereas it's implying the product is mainstream and so commonly used by people. Assuming an individual does want anything to be as personalised and distinctive as possible, this term "popular" never makes sense. Anyway, it came to our conclusion that; some products are meant to be targeted for many people, hence it must be presented as a good quality product so people would convinced that this particular product worth the price and the popularity. Another thing is, some other products are made to be as special as possible, such as fashion and other luxurious products, so the promotion will never mention about how "popular" this brand is. It also came to my thought that the word "popular" will not come unless the sales report and projection have proved so. Then the reciprocal relationship must go in sales to ad, not ad first before sales; meaning this product has shown its greatness first before promoted as "popular".


Next discussion was about how relationship should be. Too bad I don't have the time to talk about this now, I've got to run for a bloody morning flight home. So, I'll write up later!

By the way, I recall the curse to this huge keyboard, because it has BRITISH TYPING MODE!! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment