Thursday 1 November 2012

these things i'll never say...

GOOD LORD IT'S NOVEMBER!

This month is gonna me a massive mobile me. I'm travelling to many places for work, social and friendship. Let's just begin a business trip to site office out of town. I'd be dead if I don't have a great great company to fill me in here. Dude, the workload was so confusing and I wish I could really pick up on someone just to throw all the shit in my head. I love being busy.

And then a visit to a capital city of Eastern part of the island. This one, a bestfriend of mine kind of want me around, catching up stories, which most likely gonna be spent by her listening to all my life-bullshit and self confusion of which way to take and which turn to make. She's adorable, I call her my best friend.


Next week, I'm hitting my head on a short holiday to a neighbour country. A friend's wedding and a quick escape with brother. We're gonna have so much fun, I can tell. We need this holiday anyway.


At the end of the month, guess it's another shit load with work and the business plan that I am currently into. I should stop forgetting my car in office, forgetting fuelling it, forgetting that I haven't got any lunch, and forgetting where I am standing at. It sucks sometimes when you've got so many things to do but so little time. Tell me I'm a human, as I'm making mistakes for the most of my life. I rarely learn, I just often run. Because sweating is equal to throwing the pain and ache away.

No comments:

Post a Comment